E-Drama offers a practical 21st century approach to drama training, teaching leading-edge Hollywood acting techniques – as used by Brad Pitt and Jim Carrey – and utilising the latest digital technologies and emerging Web TV broadcast platforms to provide students with intensive filming experience and exposure to launch their careers.
A traditional drama school/University drama course education is often very expensive (£9,000+); heavily over-subscribed; and involves the student moving away from home to study for several years, often learning outdated drama techniques and drama theory.
Little opportunity exists for them to continually develop their unique acting skills in a professional working environment and obtain the necessary exposure to attract representation and launch a successful career.
Statistics show that most acting graduates give up on their acting career ambitions within 6 to 12 months of leaving drama school.
E-Drama exists to remedy this situation. And to do it in a fun way!
Taught by experienced television professionals offering intensive, practical, cost effective evening and weekend training, over a series of weekly workshops students can study whilst working and pay in affordable instalments, whilst receiving the most leading edge drama/acting training and showcase opportunities.
Teaching the Hollywood endorsed Chubbuck Technique, Meisner Technique, and TV & Film acting techniques, students will be taught the following:
* An easy to grasp, modern emotion-based interpretation of the Stanislavski theories
* Empowering techniques to create a personalised performance in any dramatic situation
* Intensive mental focus techniques, creating strong characterization and audience engagement
* Technical aspects unique to Film and Television acting
* Acting for single camera drama
* Screen continuity
* Effective use of costume, props and scenery
* Naturalistic dialogue delivery
* A systematic approach to script analysis
* Audition techniques
* Audition tips, career advice and life coaching/mental resilience training
* Sales and marketing hints and tips to help students develop their career after training
The E-Drama training workshops are available to anyone aged 14 years+ committed to a screen acting career. Unlike other drama schools, no prior performance experience and audition is required although a keen interest in film and television acting is anticipated.
The cost of our workshops is £45.00 per workshop running over blocks of 10 weeks x 3 hour workshops
Various payment options exist: 1 x £450.00 payment, 2 x £225.00 payments or 10 x £45.00 payments
To apply, visit www.e-drama.co.uk
- Screen Acting