WHAT IS THE PERFORMINGARTSTUTOR.COM
Our self-accreditation exists to support students and parents select a tutor, performing arts course or class. The accreditation status is a badge of quality and professionalism in a largely unregulated business. The terms of our accreditation are public on our site for potential students and parents of students to view giving them confidence that accredited bodies execute the highest business and teaching standards.
WHEN YOU SEE OUR BADGE
Schools and tutors displaying the badge on their website and/ or publicity are acknowledging their adherence to the values of PerformingArtsTutor.com as outlined in our Accreditation agreement.
The key points of which are;
- Members confirm to having the experience, knowledge or qualifications required for the range of levels, ages and techniques being taught.
- Members agree to ensure themselves and their staff hold an in date enhanced DBS check if teaching under 18’s, and that this is monitored periodically and available for parents and performingartstutor.com inspection upon request.
- The member agrees to keep their public liability insurance in date and provide it upon request to parents, adult students and performingartstutor.com
- The member agrees to hold on file a safeguarding and child protection policy and provide it upon request to parents, adult students and performingartstutor.com
- The member will recognise the role of performing arts in the development of the whole person. They will also seek to recognise and develop each student’s potential, whether it lies in performing arts or related fields, and offer appropriate guidance for further progress.
PerformingArtsTutor.com, a stand out choice for performing arts training.