Performingartstutor.com Limited (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
and we take this subject very seriously.
This policy, together with our Terms of Website Use (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data collected or provided will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting personal data to us you agree to the terms of this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is performingartstutor.com Limited, Birmingham, UK.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Performingartstutor.com website
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Performingartstutor.com,
subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with Performingartstutor.com.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of your visits to Performingartstutor.com including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual person, whether adult or child.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred
to your computer's hard drive. Cookies help to deliver you a better and more personalised service from Performingartstutor.com.
Cookies help to:
- Estimate audience size and usage pattern.
- Understand user preferences so that the website can be better adapted.
- Store limited information so that the website can be personalised.
- Speed up searches for activities and other items on Performingartstutor.com
- Recognise users when they return to Performingartstutor.com.The following standard types of cookies, used across the internet, may be used during your visit to Performingartstutor.com:
- Analytical cookies which count visitors and analyse how users of the website use the pages and move around.
- Session cookies which are deleted after each visit.
- Persistent cookies which are valid across visits. For example, these cookies are used to avoid users providing the same information at every visit (country of residence for example).
- Email cookies which are set on your computer by an email and are accessed by websites at subsequent visits.
- Third party cookies which are used by website partners, for example, to help measure site visitors.You may at any stage refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows
By continuing to use performingartstutor.com without activating your browser to block cookies, you agree to us using cookies on performingartstutor.com
The cookies we use help to improve the user experience, for example, by identifying areas where users are not quickly finding what they are looking for.
Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you
visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information
(e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or
scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about
goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or
third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising
practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org.To
opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Where information is stored
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Performingartstutor.com, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we
will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Performingartstutor.com ; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What information is used for
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To send you newsletters and other communications from time to time.
* To ensure that content from Performingartstutor.com is presented in the most effective manner for
you and for your computer.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will only contact you by e-mail with information relevant to the information you have provided and the preferences you have noted.
Subject to the points below, we do not currently intend to share your information with third parties but if we do so in the future, we will first notify you and give you the option to opt out of receiving any communications from such third parties.
may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of performing arts training centres, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check the policies of those partners before you submit any personal data to these websites.